BOLD Cycles is a Swiss rooted brand devoted to engineering, producing and marketing the world’s most progressive bicycles. Headquartered in Switzerland, Bold Cycles is part of international sports company SCOTT Sports.
To reinforce our marketing team, we are seeking a:
BOLD Cycles Marketing Manager
In this position you will join our international marketing team and be closely linked with the BOLD R&D & sales team. In this role you will support BOLD cycles in the development, coordination and execution of the marketing and communication strategy, based on the brand guideline.
- Responsibility of the product marketing and communication
- Product marketing on all new products
- Further develop the brand and cover all channels of communication
- Manage content creation for future product releases
- Organize, coordinate and execute events & presentations
- Develop and execute retail marketing and Go-to-Market strategies
- Coordinate daily marketing support and services for the markets
- Management of Athletes and responsible for other marketing partners such as Hotels, Bikeschools, …
- Media relations
- Develop and coordinate campaign strategies for both on- and offline. This includes Print, Web and Social
- Coordinate campaign planning in cooperation with Digital, E-Commerce Mkt & Sales
- Maintenance and creation of content for workbooks, catalogs, and websites
- Create Marketing and Product texts used for all channels
- Back-end Data Management; Check Specs, and related Products; Support the Proofreading process
- Plan and control marketing budgets
- Education in marketing, communication or a related field and 3+ years of experience in the action sports industry
- Proven digital marketing skill set, especially in the area of e-commerce
- High affinity and know-how of the sport market and bicycle technology
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Experience in project management
- Creative skills to develop new marketing and communication campaigns
- Being a team player
- Passion in cycling
- multi-language, fluent business English and German is a must-have
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that works according to the lifestyle and the spirit of the BOLD brand. Our enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Scott Sports is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland), and the entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
SCOTT Sports, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 11, CH-1762 Givisiez,
Phone +41 26 460 16 05, E-Mail: email@example.com